Thursday, September 09, 2004

Have guitar . . . will play?

What's up with this shit? I've been working this new job for almost a month now and I've only picked up my guitar 3 or4 times. And even then it was almost out of obligation--realizing that I haven't been playing much. What gives?

I was listening to some MP3s on the Saddle Creek Records website and I realize how much I really just want to be in a band. I want to strap on an electric and start doing some new things. I want to stumble down the sidewalk and run into things. I want to feel the blood pump through my veins and know the vitality of it. I want to write about things that matter and I want people to listen.

But I don't even feel like singing.

And the cursor blinks at me as if expecting something (wink, wink, wink) . . . waiting . . . more patient than I. A technological Buddha.

Oh Christ.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes