Saturday, June 04, 2005

Word to the Logos Legos

I decided to smoke a cigarette tonight. I know Emily would be mad at me, but it was just a nice night for a cigarette, sittin on my front porch in the dark. The kids were out and about and having a good time, probly gettin in a little trouble. The air was a little damp and cool, but not too damp and cool, if ya know what I mean.

I also watched an episode of Malcolm in the Middle at midnight tonight. The dad and the youngest son decide to build a lego city in the living room. The little son wants to make it a utopia and then becomes the dictator of the lego civilization, plotting to destroy his father with a lego army. This goes on for about three days until mom comes in the door, trips on a lego car, falls, and destroys most of the major buildings in the town . . . in slow motion.

So logically I do a search on the internet for "legos." That is when I found "The Brick Testament." Various verses of the bible acted out in lego scenes. It's really quite beautiful. You really should check this out. It'll make your week. My favorite one is when Mary asks the angel how she will bear the Christ child not having had sex with a man. He answers that the holy ghost will come upon her.

Word

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes