Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pure Bush League

Jason Lee had an error last night at 3rd base, struck out once, and worked a walk. I bat him third because he's hitting .290, but he didn't come through last night in several clutch moments. I like his patience at the plate, though.

Here's the batting order for today's game:

Adam Robinson 2B 0.407
Dmitri Lutsker OF 0.182
Jason Lee 3B 0.290
Stephanie Barber C 0.348
Bill Brower OF 0.182
Benji Bergstrand SS 0.327
Craig Griffin OF 0.130
Bethany Hamann 2B 0.125
Alan Robinson P 0.091

The second half of the lineup looks pretty weak. That is wholly thanks to Jeff Snowbarger taking his big bat and going AWOL. Apparently, he likes to watch "Friends." I considered putting my old roomie Jonathan Burks in to pitch because he hits slightly better than my brother, but Alan has better control and today's ump is finicky. Also, we're playing in a hitter's park, today.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes