Friday, December 03, 2004

I just happen to have the MSN page as my home page on my work laptop. I suppose I could change it, but that's just one of those things that you have to get around to doing. Anyway, they had this link to the 20 most popular Christmas gifts for her, him, kids, etc. I figure I'm not much of a gift giver and could use some help buying a Christmas present for my girlfriend, so I click on the link. I suppose she would like a dozen candy cane roses, but Gucci perfume? a fluffy handbag? a red lace nighty? who the hell's girlfriend are these gifts for? I thought about the diamond earings, which apparently diamonds are always a good gift, but where would she wear them? To all of the parties and balls that we attend? Sure, she could break them out for the obligatory wedding or two a year, but I like practical gifts a little more. The rose shaped bunt cake maker was intriguing, but my mom always said not to get gifts that imply having to do work.
I'm open for ideas all of you people-who-are-better-gift-givers-than-me people.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes