Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm no Bright Eyes, but at least it wasn't contrived!

I recorded six songs last night, five of which I improvised on the spot. Although there were some unfortunate lyrics, and a few musical annoyances, all in all it was turned out to be really cool. My dilemma is whether to let those songs stand on their own or actually fiddle around with them and make them into better songs. My favorite one is about how I'd like to think I'm various actors in various roles, like DeNiro in Taxi Driver, or Pacino in the Godfather. It's a pretty cool song that started as I was looking at a DVD cover. All these songs were recorded in about an hour and a half while drinking 100 proof vodka--a sure recipe for success.

Word.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes