Monday, February 28, 2005

New Beginnings

I moved to a new house this weekend. Emily (my fiance), her roommate Bridget and I have moved into a pretty nice house in Henderson. One of my new amenities is a gas fireplace that sometimes leaks and makes me feel high. Another new amenity is the DSL capability. It is my first high speed internet at home and ooh am I thrilled. This jubilation is a little sarcastic if you did not catch it. I both love and loathe technology, as I'm sure you do too.

At any rate, I am making a commitment to be more active on an intellectual level--with both reading and with blog activity. I will be the first to admit that I have not put all that much time into this blog. But my friends, IT IS A NEW DAY.

Perhaps Adam will post more, the bastard.

Coming soon: A series of posts on my reading of Howard Zinn.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes