Thursday, April 07, 2005

Cap'n Ping

I was going to update The Tarantular's loyal readers about how neither Adam or the Cap'n have posted today and then Cap'n Pete slips in a late-in-the-day post on me. I was even going to mention how it would be kinda nice not to have to go into my template and change the score on the sidebar, but hey, I ain't complainin'

Whereas Adam's two posts have focused on the game of baseball, the Cap'n relates a chuckleful story about he and his pa playing a round of golf with a pair of hackers--both who don't seem to know any golf etiquette, and one who thinks moonboots make good golfshoes. I wonder if they had spikes?

At any rate, I'm well into my golf game down here in North Carolina--my first round finishing even, my second round with a one under par, and my third round with one up. I was pretty pissed with my last performance because I had a triple bogey on hole #18. I didn't even open up a new course.

just so the loyal readers know, Emily and I will be in Connecticut for the weekend, so the blogging may be at a minimum. That doesn't mean you shouldn't keep 'em comin' though. BRING IT!

Word.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes