Monday, April 04, 2005

The NCAA Blues (CBS--YOU SUCK!!!)

I must admit, I turned off my Tele at Luther Vandross. I mean, c'mon.

I remember back in the day when the National Championship celebration was actually televised. Seriously, can the constituent audience really be more interested in silly cell phone commercials, redundant car adds and blurbs about CSI and David Letterman?

Goddamnit!!!

I'm pissed!!

Illinois lost!

And they couldn't even have the decency to give me the jouissance of watching the North Carolina players make a bunch of asses of themselves (although the shot of McCants taking his jersey off certainly helped the cause).

Please please, if you must have a cell phone, be it not cingular or that other brand I can't remember except for the guy who didn't want to talk to his mother-in-law for 20 minutes about her cat. And please, please do not go see the horrible looking movie about a haunted wax museum. And please, please do not buy anything from Pontiac.

Furthermore, do not watch your television. It is evil.

Fuck!!

Update:
Nice job Adam. I love you for posting about baseball this evening. Such a rebel.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes