Monday, July 25, 2005

The Baby Shower from God The Father Herself!


YOU ARE INVITED

To a Baby Shower!!!

My brother and sister-in-law are throwing us a baby shower in Maryland on Saturday, August the 13th. This has got to be one of the coolest baby showers ever! There will be beer pong and horseshoes and "baby shower bingo." Emily's parents and brothers and sisters will all be there.

You should come. Are you coming from Chicago?

Or perhaps Milwaukee? (Richmond isn't much farther from us than Raleigh).

Ithaca?

I'll be bringing a homebrewed Porter that is most delicious. Hopefully I'll have an I.P.A. ready as well. Hell, Benji and Bill oughta come just for that!

Did I mention there would be Beer Pong?

R.S.V.P. in the comment box or to my personal electronic mail account.

I love you.

0 comments:

 
 
Copyright © Tarantular
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes